2011年12月28日星期三

christmas 2011


last year, i count down at cowboy with my family
when 0000 25 december 2010
i send a lot wishes to all my friend
through sms

last last year, 24 december 2009
all my family member went to jusco balakong
to buy present to each other.
that day , i had received one set of jewelry
a bracelet and anklet

for this year, 2011
i didn't send message to anybody
=x

it is because i lost all contact number
T.T

so sad

chirtmas eve 24.12.11  2130
my mummy, sister and i was playing this to spent our time,
we were waiting daddy back from work
christmas eve still need wor, sam fu sai la daddy..

 it so bengkok, because my sister very lazy to arrange it,
so she just 随便的 叠上去
then game start
maximum high.=x
at the end, my sister is the losser!
this call 自食其果
XD





meanwhile, my brother celebrate christmas eve with his friends
his friend invite him to a bbq party
can i follow too?
=x


after fetch my brother to his friend house, 
we went to the restaurant
yeah, western restaurant again.

full of person.

suddenly, i saw a pair of couple.
they seems just finish their dinner,
maybe they they feel quite unconfort, 
because i keep my eye on them, 
so, they pay the bill and leave.

well, sorry for disturbing you two dating, 
but that time i was hungry
>.<
i'm so sorry


this was my sister dinner.
a long long hot dog.
she love hot dog so much.

hm, quite delicious also la.
maybe i will feel so because that time i was too hungry?
XD



next, is our drinks.
i dont remember what my sister's drinks name, [the pink colour one]
the blue colour drink is lemon blue [激情之夜]
eh Eh EH
it wasn't alcohol drinks okay?
it was just lemon + honey
where the blue colour from?
maybe it just 颜色素? 


my mummy food
cheese!
i like this food so much, it is so special 
everytime we go there, 

we sure will order this food.X]
pick some chicken and put some hot cheese on it
then put it in your mouth..
Hmm~ yummy.

about 2315
my garlic chicken and my dad marmalic chicken finally come, 
should this be my dinner or supper?

00:00
MERRY CHIRISTMAS!
where my chiristmas present?><

ops ya, this christmas i have no present.




the next day, we went for pavilion
''people hill people sea''



eh,the tiang so special , got a lot sweet!
wen, tang, we go there to take a picture ba!

o.o...
sponsor by sticky
quite cute!
got a lot big big sweet stick on it.
X]
can i try some or even touch it??


ops, see!
Ms. santa is there!
so many children surrounding him
he so busy!
i want some sweet too...
T.T


 we went to the sticky shop
they are making sticky!
 ops?
so special
guess what flavor they were making.


from a big thing, 
搓下切下
finally , it become this:
so small


dalang,!
my sister finally get sticky


tea time, 
we when for papa rich 
to have a tea
[that day is 初一,要吃素]
this was my hot chocolate.X]

after a tea, we when to starhill for awhile.




nothing can buy, we back to pavilion, 
we went to the third floor, and go inside the shop

the badman is cute than superman , right?><

  

a cute badman doll.


went out, 
capture some picture,



then go in a shop again. 
my sister say she wanna but a 龙shirt, or a cow cow shirt for her brother,.
cannot lost to bok bok wor.XD
we found this!
dragon shirt!
you want?XD


at night, we went to a place,
we purposely went to the place to see this building
*sorry the picture is quite blur

this is a house, 
HOUSE
装饰到真得很美
we guess, maybe the house owner is LED light seller?
spent so many money on the light..=x 





this is from my teacher, IVY jie jie , 
she go korea on november.
this is survenier X]
it is chocolate!!
thx alot..>.<







next post, 
a date with my darling, husband, babe and 大爷

and my last day of work
my baby student.
♥ them.

没有评论:

发表评论