2012年6月3日星期日

holiday



holiday have gone on for 1 week.
what i do in this holiday?

before holiday, my plan was : hang out with friends, basketball, play and play.
but in the reality,
i was just stay at home all day long.
and also tuition.
tuition ruin my plan?
nope, is my mum .

well, i know she more sienz than me which stay at office all day long
and also do housework.

so, i should not complain anything right?
yup, i shouldn't.

so, i decide to used up my time with reading my novel.
surely, i read my sister's love novel too
but what i can make for my conclusion is,
those story are almost the same,
2 boy love 1 girl in the same times,
why i do not have 2 girls with 1 boy?
or 2 girls 2 boys?
although the word are nice to read and meaningful,
but the story...........is boring.
so, after i read 2, i decide to give up.
no more love novel.

[i know i am quite abnormal,
since almost all the girl like to read love novel.]


the novel which i like the most is:
因与聿案簿录



this novel content was awesome!
i really like it so much.

it is a ghost story book.
it is meaningful,
funny,
scary,
and 刺激

这套书在马来西亚只出到第五本
剩下的那三本,我真的希望我可以立即飞去台湾购买
怎么说,这套书籍已在2009年年尾就出完了
甚至还有泰国版的



看来,我真得非常的。。outdate.


若你看书是为了轻松,
那我当然不建议你去看着系列的书
因为有些时候
需要用脑去想,去分析;
用我们的心去了解,感受里面的人物
不然,你是不会尝到这书中的韵味



[oh no, 嘉雯看书看到傻了]


或许是因为最近非常感性,
每次看着书,我都会哭。。
不是不是,我只是流泪罢了
但在流泪的途中,会突然破涕大笑
因为它的内容,句子真得非常的好笑
当你看完第二本,你就会非常非常喜欢里面的角色
因为他们实在是太可爱了!

这种感觉,在看爱情小说的时候是没有的
当然,就算是九把刀的书,也给不到这种感觉
或许是因为他没有插画的关系?

[两者写作方式各有不同,我并没说九把刀的书不好看,九把刀粉丝请别揍我,他的书我也有在看,比较少罢了]


我真得好想好想一直沉醉在这本书的书香里
忘掉考试
忘掉SPM
忘掉学校
忘掉补习
忘掉学业
真得好想。。

就好像聿那样睡着永远都不醒来了
。。。。。。。


白日梦完毕
回到来现实
=x


x.5.2012

i went for school lawatan.
first, we went to sunway pyramid;s sushi king.
and made sushi.
i was glad to know those guys.
they are funny,
they make my trip happier.
i know my outlook was cold, or maybe got a bit fierce,
and less smile.
but in deep, i feel happy.
thank you all!
i really glad to know you all.

but unfortunately, we are not the same bus,
if not, the whole day will be very very happy.



i get full maarks!
lol.


last place:
paper clay
this is what my sister and i made in half hour

the OUT is my sister's one
 seriously, i feel that i will throw it into tong sampah
because it..... no colour at all and not nice.

after the trip, i feel that i had waste RM140 and half of my day.
not funny at all maybe?

somemore my mum say, if i din't go this lawatan, she will allow me to go out with friends on the next day.

顿时晴天霹雳
后悔莫及
欲哭无泪
伤心欲绝


haiz.

hope tomorrow will be a happy day.
hope my mum will allow me to go basketball training!
god, please, i beg you.
T.T

this will be my last time, i swear!
mum, i swear...

没有评论:

发表评论