2012年3月9日星期五

♥ full moon ♥


full moon that day, 
my parents is busy bai bai , 
but my baby
only lying on the bed..
and having fun.
lol...

美男鱼XD








oh no!!
what my sister doing there!!!
please dont bully my little brother!! 


starring.....



busy busy busy...


at night, 
my uncles, aunties came.
we celebrate full moon in my house.
having a steamboat.
we buy a lot foods, drinks.

actually i feel weird when they come my house..
my house so small , how come you all wanna gather in my house leh?
=x

the house-made steamboat is soooooo delicious!
汤,不仅是由鸡壳褒成,当中还包含着鲍鱼!
罐头鲍鱼拉XD
bring by my uncle.

actually i had take a lot picture,but i lazy upload.
i will upload when i am free.


x/x/2012

viva home.

my family and i went to viva home, 
yup, this is the first time i went for viva.
oh, kah mun , actually i same with you.><

1.30pm
our stomach started ring.
we went to old town and had our lunch there.
[yes, old town again.]


RM10++ de drinks.
so expensive.


we were out with my little baby, 
so, surely my parents feel very tired.
[the naughty baby boy keep making noise, sam fu my parents d.]

meanwhile, my sister and me isn't feeling tired ,
so......we went to walk for awhile.

 ho ho ho, i taller than my sister!!
here is the evidence!

after my brother finish listen the talk, 
then we went back home.





this naughty baby boy!!
i hate him!!
he always make noise and want me to tam him to sleep.
so naughty. 
[i know this picture he look like a baby girl.XD]
already 11.30pm, he still dont want sleep.T.T
can someone help me make him sleep?

darlinq kei ma.....=x

he make me tired everyday!  

 is it i look like his mum?
...lol...
我真有母爱XD


ANAKKU ON BOARD!

becareful when you saw my car on the road.
my baby is on board.

X]







peace!


holiday mood turn ON!

tuition, school, get lost!

=x

i want go out with friends!

expect the day.

♥.






exam result? 
i dont dare to face you.
give me some time to ready.


please..T.T




sometimes, 
i really miss you.
回忆的音乐盒还旋转着,
要怎么停呢?

没有评论:

发表评论