2012年3月24日星期六

Pavilion ♥

hi, friends.
long time no see.

♥.lets start my post.♥



N days later, i will be in this house.X]


my future room..
how to decorate my room?
any suggest? 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

my little brother again.
i... love him a lot lot..
>.< 
: aiya, sleepy...

: hmmm? my da jie watching me?




every time i put him in this blue ''yao yao''
he will look like this.
very serious.

-.-?
may i know why?

♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥...♥

Pavilion day ♥

first, we go there for had our lunch.
we went to Tokyo Street.



we bought a mochi
hmm, coffee flavor.
quite nice to eat.  =D

then, we go in this shop 
 my sister bought somethings at there.
what things is it?
it's a present , for her best friend.


after that, i bought this in a RM5 shop.
 i need it badly.
finally i found it. 
hoho..


meanwhile, my sister bought a photo flame.
she say she gonna put it in our room, and put our picture in this flame.
wow, our future room.>.< 

after we finish shopping,

we went in this restaurant to have our lunch.
this restaurant is the cheapest restaurant at there.




after finish our lunch, 
we shopping again.


we went in a shop.

all hand-made.
therefore the price is expensive.



All of a sudden, 
my little brother cried!
he was hungry!
so, we found a place and sit down
then feed him.

maybe drink milk need a lot energy for a baby, 
so everytime after drink the milk, 
he will look like very tired and fall asleep.



-.-?


4.45pm
my mother say she want to try the snowflake.
so we queen up and buy for her.

before we get the ICE,
they give us this thing.
 when our ICE is ready, this thing will vibrate and ring
o.O?

my brother say last time when he eat snowflake,[it is the first time he eat this] 
when this things vibrate, 
they all shocked.
XD


our ICE is done!
actually, i tot it is something like tong sui, 
but it all is ice.
...o.o...

its just something like ''ABC'
but it got many other flavor for us only.

 after done all the ICE, 
and our dinner,
we went home.


i try to put the ear smuff on my little baby's head.
he not really like the thing, but when he wear it, 
he look very very cute!
XD
so i force him to wear it and let me capture.



next post title:
other date with my basketball teammate.

&

midvally education fair [25.3.2012].


`the end`

没有评论:

发表评论